Much of the transportation system is relying on infrastructure and systems that need to be replaced or updated. At the same time, customers are demanding a better end-to-end experience and price-shopping every transportation decision, and competition is fierce.
To succeed today, transportation companies – from the air, to the seas, to land – need to renew their customer focus and enhance their experience, improve their customer sales and service systems, develop new operating models and maximize their assets and infrastructure, all while keeping cost down and customers safe. We help transportation companies meet the challenges of a changing industry and gain a competitive advantage with a wide-range of talent solutions.
AGT offers Transportation clients an integrated approach – aligning talent strategy with business strategy – providing enterprise-wide talent on-demand, supported by:
- Executive-level commitment
- Flexible engagement model
- Single-point-of-contact account management
- Client-dedicated service delivery teams
- 24×7 recruiting and service delivery
- 3-phase, 9-step recruiting methodology
- Contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search and placement services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Master Vendor, and Master Services Provider (MSP)
AGT serves Transportation clients in providing professional, technical and administrative talent in many areas, including:
- Asset and Inventory Management
- Customer Service/Call Center
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Communications
- Project Management
- Research and Development
- Supply Chain & Logistics
You can expect AGT to deliver the talent you need across your transportation business – when, where and how you need it – to achieve measurable and sustainable business results.